Accelerate Cape Town is a business leadership organisation representing top-tier corporate business in the Cape Town city region. Established in 2006, we provide a forum for corporate business to connect and catalyse action to position Cape Town for growing economic success as a globally recognised business destination in Africa. We achieve this by:
- Connecting Business, Government and Higher Education to grow relationships and catalyse action through our extensive networking and events programme.
- Conceptualising programmes and accelerating initiatives to provoke action-oriented discussion on topical economic issues.
- Providing a conduit for private sector participation in larger government-driven initiatives, as well as ensuring business continuity in the event of political upheaval.
- Advocating for policies and practices supportive of economic growth and representing the views of business.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- 12 Dec 2017Inspiration Session with Zipho Sikhakhane
- 17 Nov 2017South Africa’s Influence on the African Growth Trajectory with Maria Ramos
- 14 Nov 2017Building Bridges between SMEs and Corporates Through ESD
- 08 Nov 2017AI, Robotics and Automation
- 19 Oct 2017YES! Youth Employment Service Giving SA Youth a Fighting Chance